Triple Crown BBQ lunch for Courage Center St. Croix - June 20
Triple Crown BBQ Sauce Presents BBQ Lunch for Courage Center St. Croix
June 20, 2012 – 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Courage Center St. Croix
1460 Curve Crest Blvd.
Tickets: $5 - available at Courage Center St. Croix front desk
Ticket includes: Lunch (BBQ Sloppy Joe, Potato Chips or Salad, Dessert and Beverage), and entry into the door prize drawing.
100% of the ticket price supports Courage Center St. Croix Rehabilitation Services
Who is Triple Crown BBQ Sauce?
- Triple Crown BBQ Sauce is a local family business.
- Their products are available in Original and Gluten Free - ALL with no MSG!
- They acknowledge that economic times are tough and many families cannot afford the luxury of gourmet food yet no one should have to sacrifice great taste in lieu of affordability.
- All of their barbeque sauces are made in small batches to ensure quality and flavor are at its best.
- They use only superior, high quality ingredients to create a unique flavor that is delicious yet sensitive to individuals prone to food allergies.
Why is Triple Crown BBQ Sauce hosting this fundraiser?
Triple Crown BBQ recognizes the importance of community involvement and that missions can move mountains. At Courage Center, the mission is "To empower people with disabilities and help them realize their full potential in every aspect of life".
Courage Center continually strives to give back to the community to help those in need. This is Triple Crown BBQ Sauce's way of giving back to the community and thanking Courage Center for the impact they have on the lives they serve and assist them in their efforts.
One hundred percent of the money raised in this fundraiser will go directly to purchasing two important pieces of equipment for Courage Center St. Croix. An elliptical trainer ($3,500) and the Attention Process Training ($850). By purchasing these two items for Courage Center St. Croix we will be able to better meet our community's needs